You might already have 4/20 marked on your calendar. Now, you have an excuse to head out that day and celebrate with hundreds of your fellow supporters of marijuana law reform.
Virginia NORML is once again partnering with O’Connor Brewing Co. in Norfolk to bring you the Legalize Virginia 420 Festival, taking place on 4/20 from 12pm to 10pm.
O’Cannabis Brewing Co. will be releasing multiple new brews, including Decrim NFK Pale Ale with Hemp Terpenes, Environmental Consciousness No Boil IPA, and Bots to the Yard Milkshake IPA.
Highlights of Legalize Virginia 420 festival include:
- Pancake breakfast by Vicki Vail's and beermosas from 12:00-3:00 PM (or until gone!)
- Meet America's biggest bunny, Lord Roland Watson Beldon Maxwell VIII, and other friends from The Bunny Hutch
- Virginia NORML will be selling limited run Legalize Virginia t-shirts made by Prince Ink, stash jars, and other goodies
- Indigo Salvation's jewelry pop-up
- Pop-up barcade with BUTTON SLASHERS
- Weedster Egg Hunt for kids 21 and up
The festivities kicks off with a pop-up yoga class from Sky’s the Limit Yoga at 11am. You can snag your spot here.
The party will have an amazing soundtrack, provided by:
- Brackish Water Jamboree 4:30 - 6:30 PM
- Long Division 7:00 - 8:00 PM
- DJ Tmobyle 8:30 - 9:30 PM
On-site munchies from Vicki Vail's, Capt'n Crabby, Cast Iron Catering Co, Bumbling Bee by Cast Iron Catering Co and Baked AF 757.
Let’s show this community that we are ready for marijuana law reform! Please RSVP and share on Facebook.
Virginia NORML is looking for a few volunteers to help out at our table. If you’re available for a two hour shift within 12pm to 10pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You don’t want to miss Virginia NORML’s Marijuana Policy Town Hall on Wednesday, April 17, at 6pm. Confirmed elected officials in attendance include Congresswoman Elaine Luria, Virginia State Senator Lynwood Lewis, and Norfolk Commonwealth’s Attorney Greg Underwood. RSVP now!
Jenn Michelle Pedini