The following is an essay by an anonymous Virginian, who is a deeply devout Christian:
I have had two powerful dreams about Cannabis and its spiritual uses. I am a Bible believing, tithing, Christian. I love Jesus with all my heart and work diligently to conform my mind and my life to the Bible. | searched the Bible and prayed faithfully for God’s wisdom on these dreams. I will tell the dreams first and then I will give the Scripture verses that support God’s blessing on all herbs including Cannabis.
The first dream came in early 1996. It was powerful and stayed on my heart and mind for 18 years before the next dream came to bring some insight on what God wanted me to know about the Cannabis oil specifically.
The first dream was brief. I was standing in a small tropical island hut. There was an old black woman sitting cross legged on the floor. Between us was a low wooden table with a crude sort of still. She was distilling cannabis into oil. All she said to me was, There is a secret in the oil.” I woke up from the dream knowing that was a very special message.
The second dream was a little longer. I was in an operating room full of brilliant light. On the table was a woman laying on her side. She was connected to an IV beside her. I could see a set of big hands stretching out from the light right into her back. There was no blood or incision but the hands were inside her. They appeared to be working on her heart. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I marveled at the fact that she was awake during such a serious looking process. I thought about the pain and felt sympathetic toward her. Her look pleaded with me to help. I heard the words, “Your powders are damaged” as an attendant was injecting something into the IV line. I understood that a powder had made that solution. Then I woke up and pondered these things in my heart.
From what I understand, it seems that the chemical process we use to create powders somehow damages the Spiritual healing qualities of herbs. The dream was about a spiritual surgery. In the same way that we would not undergo an actual physical open heart surgery without anesthesia, there are some Spiritual surgeries that require some anesthesia as well. There is a secret in the oil. I believe it is a healing quality that is Spiritual in nature. We can go a step further and deduce that maybe the reason we have so many bad side effects or addictions from all the different pills and powders we currently consume is that the powders are spiritually damaged. Consider if it might be possible that the powder process itself creates a spiritual disease or bondage. Then consider that the oil producing process might allow the spiritual healing essence to remain and produces complete healing and freedom in the consumer.
In the 18 years between these dreams, I researched and prayed about Cannabis. I found more than 3 positive references in the Bible illustrating to me that God said herbs are good, suitable for human use and consumption.
Here are those verses:
• Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth; and it was so.
• Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
• Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed to you it shall be for meat.
• Genesis 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat; and it was so.
• Genesis 2:4-6 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
• Genesis 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field.
• Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
• Deuteronomy 11:10 For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs.
• Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
• Proverbs 15:17 Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
• Proverbs 27:25 The hay appeareth, and the tender grass sheweth itself, and herbs of the mountains are gathered.
• Job 33:25-27 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
• Psalms 104:14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth.
• Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust; for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
• Ezekiel 34:29-30 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the Lord their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord God.
• Ezekiel 47:12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
Please note that all references are from the King James Version. This is widely accepted as a reliable translation and for some, it is the ONLY translation,
I would like to point out that herbs were given to us for meat. That indicates it is for nourishment and consumption.
Herbs were also given to man for “service” or use. That indicates we need to employ their qualities to accomplish a task.
It is also entirely possible that Cannabis, “a plant of renown” may be connected to the end-time wealth transfer, see Ezekiel 34:29. God would have us prosper and be in health even as our soul prospers. What better way to relieve the wicked of the money they are earning on our sicknesses than to legalize the herb whose leaf is for medicine?”
That is why I believe it is God’s will to have cannabis legalized. He gave it to us for a good purpose and we need to be about His purpose with it. I agree with legalization. I agree with regulation. I agree with using the oil both topically and internally by mouth. I also believe consuming the plant matter itself in food or drink is a healthy use. Smoking is not healthy for the lungs so I discourage smoking of any sort.
I welcome each one to search the matter out carefully with God for himself. The Deceiver would like to keep you in the dark about this gift from God and its benefits if he can. Light shines in the darkness. I pray you will “know the truth and that the truth set you free.”