Click here to search for registered physicians.


Under Occupation select Registered Physician For CBD/THC-A Oil.
Leave all other fields blank. 
Press Search. Be patient, it takes a minute for the search to complete. 

Can my doctor make a recommendation for me?

Only registered physicians may issue the required written certification. Talk to your doctor and ask if she knows about the change in law. Share the with her the eighth edition of Emerging Clinical Applications for Cannabis and Cannabinoids, A Review of Scientific Literature. Ask her to register with the Board of Pharmacy.